Well, here is my Halloween sob story...10 years ago while working at the GAP in Provo I saw a cute family dressed up as the wizard of Oz characters and I thought it was so cute...In September, I decided that this was the year...we were going to do Wizard of Oz. I rented the movie and took the kids to see the play so that they would be excited about their costumes. I worked and worked to have everyone ready for the church Trunk or Treat. Unfortunately, Tyler got sick and ran a temperature the entire day and Sean, well...he just wouldn't put his costume on...(I guess I'll forgive Tyler)...So the girls, Chloe as Dorothy, Ella as Glenda, and mom as the wicked witch, marched in the costume parade by ourselves. The good news is, we still won third prize in the costume contest even w/o the tin man (Tyler) and the scarecrow (Sean). Chloe and Ella's costumes turned out great. Maybe in another 10 years we'll try again....:)
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment