Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crafty goodnes...



Fabric covered diaper wipes case for my new baby boy!


Vinyl tile





Ella's cute tutu and shirt


Vinyl Stacker


Magnetic Picture Holders


I've been working like crazy over the last couple of weeks trying to come up with some good crafts to do for Super Saturday. I think I've spent WAY too many hours searching the Internet for cute fun crafts, but I've been crafty inspired and I can't stop...here are some of the ideas and crafts I've been having fun with over the last month....Oh! and my other fun indulgence has been my Cricut! My mom helped me buy one and I LOVE it! It is just plain fun. I've cut name tags for preschool, bulletin boards, Relief Society invitations, gift tags, Birthday crowns, etc...,etc... I do love crafts:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! i've been thinking about getting a cricut. What one did you end up getting? I don't want to over buy, but at the same time I want to be able to do all the fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute ideas.

Jenn said...

Cute, cute, cute, crafts! Way to go with the fun ideas.