So I've been tagged several times and I'm finally getting around to doing them. This one was from my sister Tamra. I was to post the fourth picture from the fourth album on my computer. Unfortunatley, my fourth album only had two pictures in it...so I posted the 2nd picture.....This is a picture of Tyler in August of 2007. We had sent the kids up to bed. When we went to check on them 30 minutes later...this is what we found.....Sean would say he gets this trait from me.....not the falling asleep on the stairs, but falling asleep just about whenever or wherever the urge to sleep arises.... I tag Rebecca, Angie, Onica and Celeste.
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



2 comments:
Thanks for playing. That is a cute/funny picture of Tyler. We are getting excited about going to GA for Thanksgiving. I keep thinking that you are going to be there again this year. Who am I going to get to go shopping with me at 4 am this year? :(
Thanks for the Tag...it'll be up soon!
Post a Comment