Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowstorm 2008






I'm getting a little stir crazy! Last week it got really cold here...below freezing which is quite cold for us! Church was canceled because of ice and we enjoyed a nice family day at home. Little did I know that it was just the beginning of the week that feels like it will never end! Because of the cold temperatures, ice remained on the ground, and Tyler didn't have school the entire week! Chloe had late start 3 days and then school was canceled for Thursday and Friday. It started snowing again yesterday and we have at least 6 inches on the ground, which for us, is quite rare. Church was canceled again and I'm heading into 2 straight weeks of Christmas vacation. So needless to say, we are all feeling a little couped up. The snow is beautiful though and we are excited to have a white Christmas. The kids and I have enjoyed playing in the snow, playing board games, and watching lots of movies...

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

My kids want to go back there and play in the snow!