Tragically, Chloe's hamster died the night we went to Pike's Place Market. We came home and Chloe said that Princess was not in her cage. She has escaped before, so I reassured Chloe that we would find her....well, Sean found her....she had fallen off the back of the dresser and had gotten stuck between the dresser and the wall...she did not make it. Chloe was hysterical...I laid in her bed with her that night as she cried and cried. We buried Princess in the backyard after a nice funeral service lead by Sean. After much heartache and searching, Princess has now been replaced by these....Yes, there are now 2 hamsters that live in Chloe's room, Princess Lulu The Second and Fluffy.
Unfortunately, the next night, our computer decided it wanted to bite the dust as well. I turned it on to find nothing but the blue screen of death with ugly error messages all over. We tried to save it, but it did not make it either. I was hysterical and cried in my bed the next night over all my lost pictures, emails, files and software. After much heartache and searching, we replaced it with this.... Yes, we went with a Mac. We decided that since we have burned through at least 3 pc's in the last few years, that we would try something different. The Mac is great, but I'm still getting used to it... and thankfully, Best Buy was able to retrieve the hard drive and save the pictures, and files...Yeah!




0 comments:
Post a Comment