Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Gift

So this was my cute creation for Sean for Father's Day.  I think it turned out really cute.  It is for Sean's desk at work.   I cut the letters with my cricut machine and then took individual shots of the kids.  I saw this on tip junkie, and thought it was adorable.  I'm planning on taking pictures each year for Sean to update the frame.  I also thought it might be cute to do one at the family reunion this summer.  We'd spell out the word "FAMILY."  I'd have to figure out how to frame it though....Let me know sister's-in laws  what you think? 


3 comments:

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

i LOVE this!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

yes...we should definitely try this...what a great present for Grandma Kelli (and for ourselves :))

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Oops. Just kidding. I just left you a message as my niece that is staying with us. Sorry. That's what happens when we all share the same computer. Can't wait to see you all!