Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crew turns ONE!







5 comments:

Collette said...

Tia this is adroable! You are amazing at all the crafty things...i am very impressed! Happy Birthday Crew!

The Nits said...

I'm starting to think everything you do is Fabulous! Matching the presents to the cup cake stand!!!
-Samantha

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Crew...cute cupcake toppers!

Derek said...

Cute birthday. . .fun when they are young and let you do cute things. . .Garrett turned 10 on Monday and I don't think I would describe his festivites as "cute"
I did finally update a few things on our blog so you'll have to check it out. We are still trying to decide when we will come to Seattle. This weekend we will be attending Susan Taber's services in Salt Lake. It will be good to see all the Tabers and many Delaware transplants plan to come so that will be nice to catch up with folks. . .wish it were for a happy occasion. Talk to you soon
love Christine

Onica said...

Seriously, so cute!!!