Monday, May 3, 2010

Hula Hoop Talent


Chloe and Brittney performed in their school talent show on Friday. They were so great! The girls had come to me about a month ago and said they wanted to be in the talent show, but i didn't know what they should do and neither did they. We started with an Alvin and the chipmunks CD and listened to all the songs. I came up with the idea to Hula Hoop to the song "Spin Me Right Round." (They weren't so sure of the hula hooping thing, there were a few tears as we tried to practice)....but, we came up with a few "moves" for them to work on for their talent. I had my friend Kristen come help me choreograph their moves and add some dance steps. They were SO CUTE! They practiced hard and it paid off! I'm trying to upload video, but it is a big file and I don't know if it will work.
Way to go Chloe and Brittney!

2 comments:

Collette said...

So cute!! I would love to see the video if it works. Miss you guys!

Derek said...

wow! yeah for brave girls! We are waiting to see what track we get for school next year and then we'll be planning a trip to WA. Maybe 4th of July??
Hope to see you guys--christine