Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Table dancing and dice


This is what i came down to the other morning...table dancing and dice...who are these children's parents???
Oh, and notice the new "do" Ella is sporting courtsey of her friend Susie. In Susie's defense, I think Ella asked her to give her bangs...

2 comments:

Derek said...

I knew their mother as a teenager and . . .well . . . there was the drainage pond diving at the beach. . .and the drive-by stalking . .so you know table dancing and dice isn't that shocking!!:)
We are planning a trip to WA as soon as the kids get out of school (July 4th weekend). We will stay 07/03-07/12? Hope we can get together that week? I'll call you soon and see what you guys have going on.
luv Christine

Corinne said...

How cute! I can help you out with those bangs of hers if you want.