Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010















I love the yearly trip to the pumpkin patch, and this year we tried a new place and it was really fun. The kids had off school on Friday so we watched the weather all week to see what we would be doing. It had been forecast as rain (typical), but that morning it looked like the rain was holding, we dressed in boots, sweatshirts, and rain gear and decided to go anyway. Much to our surprise the clouds passed and it was sunny and 75 degrees! Now normally I wouldn't be sad about that, but I was SO HOT! Stupid fuzzy boots that I had to wear because they are cute...
But besides sweating we had a great time on the rides, tube slides, corn maze, the bouncing pillow, pedal carts, and watching the pig races. I think the highlight was the large room filled with corn kernels, still have corn in the car from that one, (wait, do rats like corn?, better get that cleaned up soon..see this post if you're confused) Happy fall, ya'll! (just practicing)

0 comments: