The kids started at their new school! They both did great on their first day. We had encouraged them to set a goal of talking to at least 5 people. Tyler jumped in the car after school and said, "Mom, I WAY passed your goal of 5 people." Chloe also had several very nice girls ask her to sit with them a lunch and play on recess. School starts at 7:57 and we currently live 27 minutes from school because we are in temporary housing, but we'll close on our house on January 3rd, then the kids will be able to ride their bikes to school because it's right in the neighborhood!
Another fun thing...we found out on Friday that Chloe's new friend in her class and Tyler's new friend in his class, are siblings too!...could it be possible they're lds? That would just be too amazing so I won't count on that, but can't wait to meet their parents and tell them their kids were so great to befriend mine....
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



2 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys are finally settling in. I can't wait to see your new house!
Congrats on the new house! I would LOVE to be walking distance to the school.
Glad to see you are starting to get settled. Will you still be living close to your SIL?
Post a Comment