For Christmas Sean and I decided that we would allow Chloe to get her ears pierced. She has two friends that have theirs done and Chloe had recently started asking about it. Her main concern was the PAIN! For Christmas we gave Chloe a box with three earrings in it and a gift certificate to Claire's. On Dec. 29th Chloe and I went down to Claire's in the Provo mall. I think I was more nervous than she was. (I kept making the girl redraw the dots on Chloe's ears...just wanted to make sure they were perfect:) Chloe picked the pink rhinestone earrings to be her first pair and then she did it! Chloe did great! She didn't cry and only said a small "Ouch." She has also been very responsible and likes to remind me that we NEED to clean them twice a day and twist them. Chloe is also very excited to be able to change her earrings. She is on the countdown to be able to wear the penguin earrings (her choice at Claire's). She's growing up so fast...where does the time go?
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment