It looks like you guys had tons of fun in Untah for Christmas. Chloe is getting so big. She was only, I think 3, the last time I saw her. She looks so pretty with and excited about her pierced ears. I had really hoped to visit you this Spring, but Skybus (the discount airline I was hoping to fly on) has discontinued its flight from Columbus to Seattle. I will still keep an eye out for a cheap ticket. I still really want to finally get to see your house and see your whole family together.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun in Untah for Christmas.
Chloe is getting so big. She was only, I think 3, the last time I saw her. She looks so pretty with and excited about her pierced ears. I had really hoped to visit you this Spring, but Skybus (the discount airline I was hoping to fly on) has discontinued its flight from Columbus to Seattle. I will still keep an eye out for a cheap ticket. I still really want to finally get to see your house and see your whole family together.
Looks like you had fun! My kids would LOVE to go sledding and snow mobiling...fun!
I love your family picture.
Post a Comment