Sunday, February 3, 2008

What are you allergic to?

Just another night making dinner....

Tyler: Mom, are you allergic to anything?

Me: No

(Pause)

Tyler: I think you are allergic to something....fish!

Me: Fish! I'm not allergic to fish. Why do you think that?

(Pause)

Tyler: We never have it for dinner... Mom, why do you never go fishing?

Me: I just never make fish for dinner 'cause Daddy doesn't like it...

Tyler: ...is it that because you don't have a fishing pole?

Me: (Chuckling) I guess we would eat more fish if I had a fishing pole...

Tyler: I think you need a fishing pole mom so people don't think you're allergic to fish...

4 comments:

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Yeah, Tia...get a fishing pole. We totally thought you were allergic fish!

Michael said...

We have a fishing pole and I've NEVER made fish! So it won't help you, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kim Canning. This is pretty funny. Tyler sounds like he know's what he's talking about! :)

I'm glad you guys started a blog! It's a fun way to keep in touch!

kelly said...

ok- that story made me laugh at the park the other day, then again when i heard you retell it later, and again when i read it now.