Ella is finally walking!! Yeah! We have 3 weeks till nursery and we just might be able to walk through the door.... Keep your fingers crossed:)
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago
Ella is finally walking!! Yeah! We have 3 weeks till nursery and we just might be able to walk through the door.... Keep your fingers crossed:)
Posted by Tia at 5:54 PM
4 comments:
Yea!!!
Way to go Ella!! So cute :)
Hooray for Ella! Love your blog. I'm totally inspired!
It must be the name! Ellie didn't walk until right before nursery, either. Watch out, though, I think she is waiting until right before preschool to potty train, too!
Ella looks adorable! So great to catch up on your blog and all the fun you are having. I especially loved Tyler's take on fishing and Chloe's take on clean men. You should tell her I found one that doesn't care--it's just the Cragun boys that do!
Post a Comment