Friday, March 28, 2008

It's fun to be a girl!

I was bored one night and starting stalking blogs. I found the cutest blog about hairstyles for little girls.You need to check out http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/. I'm challenging myself to try a few of these cute styles on Chloe. Here is two of our attempts...


I picked this girly one...


Chloe liked the traditional


This website even inspired me to try some new things. Did you know you can watch people do their hair on youtube?...Can I say I LOVE THE INTERNET! Well youtube is how I figured out how to do 2 new things
1) curl your hair with a flat iron 2) Curl your hair by wrapping it around the barrel of the curling iron and holding the end. Here is a pic of me attempting the second option. I love the curl it made.


Some days it is pure fun being a girl:)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the girly one better:) But sometimes the easy one is so much faster, that you just have to do it. This website inspired me also to do Sydney's hair and even mine better and more often.

Onica said...

Your hair is cute like that!

Ok, off to go check out that hair blog.

Onica said...

ROFL... so I checked out the hair blog. AND THAT IS MY FRIEND Stephanie!!!

It really is a small world, and yes, she IS LDS.

She's also on my mom's board. You know, the one I invited you to but you never joined. LOSER!

kelly said...

cute pictures- yes- i too am a fan of the internet. what did are mother's do before us to find recipes, hairstyles, shop, communicate with friends...