The granite looks fantastic! I have a feeling our kitchen will be looking a bit similiar. I still want to do a wood countertop on our island but I haven't found an affordable maker. Our contracter wants us to go granite for the island. It might come down to that. And we're going with Benjamin Moore's Grecian green for the walls. We weren't intending to be copy cats...I promise!
2 comments:
You should post before pictures, the transformation is amazing.
I haven't seen it with the granite, it looks beautiful!
The granite looks fantastic! I have a feeling our kitchen will be looking a bit similiar. I still want to do a wood countertop on our island but I haven't found an affordable maker. Our contracter wants us to go granite for the island. It might come down to that. And we're going with Benjamin Moore's Grecian green for the walls. We weren't intending to be copy cats...I promise!
Post a Comment