Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chloe 1st Activity Days!


Chloe and I attended her 1st Primary Activity Days event tonight. It just happened to be a Mom and daughter activity so it was fun to go together. We had dinner and played several silly games. Chloe even won one of the centerpieces, which she was very excited about.
It was most fun for me to watch my little girl growing up. As I sat in the cultural hall looking at all the other moms and daughters, I realized how many changes are in store. Alot of growing up happens in the next couple of years:) Hopefully, I can handle all this...I was amazed by Chloe tonight as she just jumped right in and tried to make friends. By the end of the night she was laughing, giggling, and running around with everyone. It was fun to see her growing up...but sometimes it feels like it's going to fast:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting for both you and Chloe.

Rebecca said...

Activity Days is so fun! Chloe is going to have a ball!

Jared said...

I love Faith in God class! I don't remember having it when we were little, but it is wonderful addition. I'll have two girls in by the end of the year!