I found this on a friend's blog (thanks Marlane!) and I seriously laughed out loud. I am repeatedly told that I am a terrible caregiver when Sean is sick. I actually thought life after his surgery was going to be like this, but Sean's been doing considerably well.....Gotta watch it...too funny...
Oh...push pause on the music player so you can hear..
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



6 comments:
I saw this a while ago and thought it was sooooo funny and so true!!
Glad Sean isn't giving you any trouble ;)
Super funny...men are such babies and the women just have to buck up and get everything done regardless of how they are feeling!
ROFL! Oh man, my dh is the WORST when he is sick. What a big baby!
Hilarious! All too true!
That video had me rolling too! Jared is actually a pretty good sick person so I can't complain too much, but I am not really allowed to be be sick myself. No one would take care of me!
Why, when I get sick, do I have to move to the couch so my coughing doesn't wake him up?!?! Samantha
Post a Comment