I bought this rug earlier this week at TJMaxx and life has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to have anyone see it yet. So here it is. I really like it, it was the perfect colors for the room. I don't know why having a rug makes me feel more like a grown-up but for some reason it does....
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



5 comments:
I cannot believe I just saw this on your blog for the first time. You're only 3 houses away. Is life too busy or what? I'll have to come check it out in person soon!
Oh, it's VERY pretty!
I'm too chicken to put rugs in my house. Knowing anything, it will be ME who ruins it and not one of my kids.
Tia- I saw you link on Christy's blog and had to check yours out and say hello. You seriously look the same age as when I saw you last- that was a long time ago. Your family is so cute, and we have a Tyler, too! Marlane
Looks great.
I'm with Onica though, a rug under my table would be dirty in about a day.
totally off topic- but what cleaner do you use for your wood floors, those things are shiny!
In answer to Amanda's question....it's the good ol' water and vinegar for the floors. I used to use orange glow, but I got to cheap, plus I think the "mix" works great. Sean misses the Orange glow smell though. He hates the vinegar.
Post a Comment