Wow those were fun days! I still remember swapping wedding gifts from each other's "unused gift closet"! You two were such a great couple then and still are! I hope you got a great night out.
Congratulations on #12 and on your 4th little one coming up! It was great to see you guys in August when we all went out to dinner. I didn't realize your Anniversary was so close...
Pass me your phone number and Sean's parents when you get a chance--I'm trying to update my Outlook. Living in VA, we might get a chance to see them... jpt1205@gmail.com
6 comments:
I liked Sean's hair way better back then, too bad he changed it! Happy Anniversary!
Wow those were fun days! I still remember swapping wedding gifts from each other's "unused gift closet"!
You two were such a great couple then and still are! I hope you got a great night out.
Happy Anniversary! Also congrats on Baby #4 coming up! :)
I saw your blog listed on Shannon and Jeremiah's blog. wow! you family has grown so much! Such a cute family! And growing! Congratulations!
You guys still look like a couple of newlyweds. Happy Anniversary! And congrats on #4 on the way!
Congratulations on #12 and on your 4th little one coming up!
It was great to see you guys in August when we all went out to dinner. I didn't realize your Anniversary was so close...
Pass me your phone number and Sean's parents when you get a chance--I'm trying to update my Outlook. Living in VA, we might get a chance to see them...
jpt1205@gmail.com
Post a Comment