I am only 3/4 of the way through Eclipse...But Jake surprised me already and got Breaking Dawn for me (although he keeps calling it Breaking Wind). I hear it's the best one of the series. I'm excited.
I just finished it yesterday. It was so good! I heard several people speculate what would happen, and I don't think anyone was even close to what really happened.
BTW.. You were in my dream last night. I know REALLY random since I haven't seen you forever. I don't remember what it was or why but I just remember you were there. Anyway, Take Care! :)
Hey Sean and Tia--This is Jason Taylor--I'm trying to get a hold of you guys to see if you can go to dinner tomorrow night (8/18) at the Spagetti Factory in Tacoma--7pm. Give me a call at my in-laws 253-267-1411. Hope you can make it. Great Blog by the way!
6 comments:
I'm working my way through it right now!
I too am obsessed! Sorry I didn't stay and chat on Sunday, I really wanted to say hello but was having a mini-emergency!
I am only 3/4 of the way through Eclipse...But Jake surprised me already and got Breaking Dawn for me (although he keeps calling it Breaking Wind). I hear it's the best one of the series. I'm excited.
I just finished it yesterday. It was so good! I heard several people speculate what would happen, and I don't think anyone was even close to what really happened.
BTW.. You were in my dream last night. I know REALLY random since I haven't seen you forever. I don't remember what it was or why but I just remember you were there. Anyway, Take Care! :)
Hey Sean and Tia--This is Jason Taylor--I'm trying to get a hold of you guys to see if you can go to dinner tomorrow night (8/18) at the Spagetti Factory in Tacoma--7pm. Give me a call at my in-laws 253-267-1411. Hope you can make it. Great Blog by the way!
I loved it too! I'm not getting the same response from other people so I'm so glad to hear that someone besides myself LOVED it!
Post a Comment