We're having fun in Orlando, FL. We were able to go to Blizzard Beach on Monday with Sean. But since then I've been on my own. (Sean has been at his Conference for work...i.e. the whole reason we're even here;) I'm pretty proud of myself for taking 3 kids to Epcot and Disney World w/o out Dad...we survived! Unfortunately, w/o another person to take pics... it looks like Chloe and Tyler went on this vacation all by themselves!
Chloe and Tyler at Blizzard Beach
Chloe and Tyler at Epcot
Kids at Disney
Today we're off to the Animal Kingdom! Post more later....:)
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like fun but we're ready to have you all back home!
That comment was from Rebecca, not Mike.
Gotta love the PwC trainings in Orlando! I'm totally impressed you too the kids alone. I'd be afraid of loosing someone. Aaron's dream is to back to Disney world and do the waterparks. Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment