
This cute can is my newest creation for Enrichment. My friend Kami suggested making Conversation Jars for my activity. I stole this cute can idea from Rebecca's sisters blog. I filled the can with questions that can be used to start conversations...thus the "Conversation Can." We used it tonight at dinner and it was a lot of fun.
The questions was...'What is your dream car?" Here are the answers...feel free to add your own...
Sean: "Hmmm, tough choice, I have so many" ( if you don't know, my husband is a complete car freak!) "I have to go with a Bugatti( I don't even know that that is!!), or maybe a Ferrari or a Porsche."
Mom: "I want a big car, you know like a pimped out Tahoe with bucket seats, movie player etc......so kids can walk to the back. It has to have a trailer hitch and a boat attached." (Sean said he was willing to make my dreams come true..)
Tyler: "A race car"
Ella: "A PINK one!"
Chloe: "I want one like Rebecca's, but I want it to be pink."
Now if you don't know what Rebecca drives, just imagine this in pink....



3 comments:
I love my car! It is my dream car...except now I want to upgrade to a 2009 or 10 with the 8th seat, back windows that roll down, a camera that shows what is behind you when backing up, built in blue tooth, etc... But for now, I happy with mine. Maybe in 5 or 10 years I'll upgrade to my new dream car.
Versatile uses:
I used a "conversation can" as a consequence for 2 kids that kept fighting all the time. They didn't seem to EVER have anything nice to say to each other. I gave them 30 minutes time out together, with the jar and they had ask each other questions and answer kindly the whole time. Cute can, by the way.
Sounds like great family time, can't wait to make mine, so cute.
Post a Comment