We had a rockin' sleepover party for Chloe on Friday. She turned nine and we celebrated with a High School Musical Party. We bought HSM Sing It for the Wii and had fun karaoke singing to all the songs. We also played a few games and made these cute signs for the girls rooms. I cut the vinyl on my cricut...I think they turned out pretty darn cute. The best part of the party was seeing my daughter really coming out of her shell. She has the funniest personality when she's around her friends. She's the clown and really quite witty. Such a change from the shrinking wall flower she was a few years ago. I can't believe she is already nine...where does the time go? She is growing into a beautiful, funny, smart, helpful young tween:)
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago



4 comments:
What a cute birthday. I love the signs.
I had to do a double take with Selina, I cannot believe these little girls are so old now.
I love your Easter Picture of the kids, little Crew is quite the little man in that hat...so cute!
Sounds like a fun party. Tia, do you always look so put together in the morning. I am assuming it is morning b/c Chloe looks like she is in here pjs. You look so awake and pretty with your cute pink sweater and black jewel necklace.
The signs turned out so cute. Your cricut has been so handy and well used. I'm glad you have one. ;0)
Great signs, so cute! Happy Birthday, Chloe!
Post a Comment