
My new love are these too cute hats. My friends and I ordered them from www.wholesalegirls.com. Made the flower clips and viola!...I think Ella looks positively squeezable cute!!
Wilson Projects over Christmas Break 2013
12 years ago

My new love are these too cute hats. My friends and I ordered them from www.wholesalegirls.com. Made the flower clips and viola!...I think Ella looks positively squeezable cute!!
Posted by Tia at 12:01 AM
5 comments:
She is squeezably cute and after just one Sunday, I'll be so sad to see her leave nursery. -Samantha
Hey Tia--what adorable kids (and hat)! I don't even know where to begin with all our changes. . .check our blog and I'll try to call soon so we can chat . .christine
I love our hats! I'm so glad I ordered some.
Super darling Tia! Great find. Hang in there with Crew. Your deck looks awesome. I don't think you guys had it last we were there. Yeah, those leaves don't make me miss NJ...although the fall colors sure are beautiful. At least you guys were working together! Happy families work together, right? :)
Tia that is it...... Ok I kind of blog stock you once a day and if I see these cute crochet hats one more time for your last post im gonna lose hope. Jk hope your having a good day:)
Post a Comment