Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crafting Chaos

I have to confess... I'm totally obsessed with craft blogs. I can't get enough! I'm amazed by how creative, talented, and organized that these mommy bloggers seem to be. Here are just a few of the many that I have stalking. WARNING...you just may get sucked into a craft blog vortex and not be able to exit for several hours...



So after visiting all these blogs and drooling..I decided to finish a project around my house. I cut the vinyl at my mom's house about a year ago, but couldn't get it to look right in the space. Luckily, I have great friends like Angie, who gave me the great idea to cut a 'swirly thing' in vinyl on my Cricut, and it was perfect!

I think it turned out really cute, but the following pictures are what happened to my house while said crafting was going on....and this was only the beginning...the kitchen and family room were also a mess, not to mention the office( my own mess) I don't know how these other women do it! I love crafting, but clean up took hours!
That is a fake spider in the picture...that looks REALLY creepy!

But, the mess has not deterred my crafting fascination, I WILL be completing some of the many projects that I have stirring around in my head...hopefully it won't take me another year...


6 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Oh the crafting blogs...I know what a time suck they are. But I love them! I am currently obsessed with decorating blogs. I miss having someone like Angie to help me with my decorating, so I have turned to blogs.

Your Welcome sign looks great!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

so cute! i am slightly addicted as well and before i know it i've spent a few hours just stalking!

The Nits said...

I think it's the sunny weather and spring like feeling but since I don't like spring cleaning I've started re-organizing, arranging and re-decorating too. -Samantha

Onica said...

You stinker! I was totally going to put my Welcome Home vinyl in the same place! Now I can't. Now I have to find a new place to put it.

Darn it all for having the same house as you. (Not really... I love it!)

Jenn said...

Love your post Tia. I've been on a crafting kick too. I think I've been stuck down that same vortex. Ooooo...I'll have to check out those blogs sometime.