Monday, January 26, 2009

The newest Cragun!

William Crew








William Crew was born Saturday, January 24th at 3:08 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. Mom and baby are healthy and doing great. Crew looks different from all the other Cragun babies...he came out blonde!...I guess that's why we went with a different kind of name. We think he's down right adorable, but I guess we're a little biased.

12 comments:

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

We love him already! He is adorable, congratulations!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is adorable, love the blonde hair.

Onica said...

He is so cute, Tia! Congratulations.

Wenger Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wenger Family said...

He's adorable, glad things went so well. Congrats. P.S. It's not fair that you have a baby and still have a baby counter, nice:-)

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

Congratulations! He's adorable.

The Nits said...

Love the name of course. -Samantha

Anonymous said...

He is really cute! I'm glad everything went well. He has so much blond hair! Congrats you guys!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

You did steal my favorite boy name, but the good news is...I don't plan on needing any more boy names! :)

Christy said...

Congratulations Tia! You are awesome!

Jason said...

Sean and Tia--Congratulations! I know this is a bit late...

You have such a handsome family!

God Bless,
Love,
Jason and Pauline

Jenn said...

He is such a sweet little guy! Who would have thought...blond hair! Adorable. Congratulations you guys!