I 'm looking at that baby counter on the side of my blog wondering how we have 14 days left and I'm still pregnant? I know, no one feels bad for me...I don't feel that bad myself...it's just surprising to me. I had everything planned to have this baby early (just like the other 3) and nothing! Now I feel like I'm just waiting around on borrowed time. I think it's because we haven't decided on his name yet. I can't sleep right now, so I'm searching for names again....fun website to check out:
www.nameberry.com
They have lists like "Names No Boy May Be Cool Enough For" or "Old Lady Cool Names." Still haven't found one yet...but it is fun searching......



3 comments:
I can't believe you haven't had him yet. Is this the longest you've been pregnant? Hopefully the little guy will be making an appearance soon!
Well, you'll probably have the baby tonight but it might be nice for you to hold on another week or two. You can experience what the rest of us have to go through, going full term or over due! It's SUPER fun!
I totally agree with Rebecca on this one! All three of mine were over and they weren't too big. Is your doctor concerned about baby's size? You're so tiny...I can't imagine you having an overdue baby! Well, good luck with everything. I'm sure a name will come to you. We're thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment