Friday, January 16, 2009

Day of Beauty...Night of Puke

I cashed in my Gene Juarez gift certificate that I got for Christmas. It was 5 1/2 hours of wonderful pampering. First, I had a facial with arm and neck massage, then lunch from the Nordstrom Cafe. I then got my hair cut and styled. The stylist got my hair SO straight...it was pretty amazing. Next, it was off to make-up. That was really fun..she even put fake eyelashes on. I ened my amazing day with a spa manicure and pedicure. Sean picked me up and we went to Seattle for dinner at the Met. It was truly a fun and relaxing day. Thanks to my wonderful husband who spoiled me this year....I don't think he recognized me when I was done...
Before During


(I don't think I've looked this good since high school)

After

Unfortunately, just like Cinderella...all good things must come to an end around midnight...Tyler got the stomuch flu. Sean and I spent the night cleaning up Tyler, the carpet, the bathroom, etc..

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm jealous of your day of beauty and especially dinner at The Met! I'm sorry we passed on the "night of puke."

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

What an awesome christmas gift! Sorry about Tyler, though...no fun at all!

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Tia,

You look FAB! I can't believe you are so close to having this baby already. What a great present. Every woman knows that at 8 and a half months, you NEED to look good and feel pampered. Way to go Sean. Sorry about Ty...