skip to main |
skip to sidebar


Well, we're officially on summer break. Chloe finished 2nd grade with Mrs. Campbell and had a great year. She was so very proud of her quilt she had been working on all year. Tyler graduated from preschool and is eager to start "real school" with the rest of his friends from the neighborhood. Unfortunately, we spent much of the first weekend of summer nursing the entire family back from the stomach flu! We're hoping it can only get better from here....We are getting ready to head to Georgia to visit my parents and family and then we're off to Disneyworld! The kids are so excited and I have to admit I am too....We're crossing our fingers for sunshine...
1 comments:
I am so excited for you and a little jealous since Disneyland is my ultimate dream! -Samantha
P.S. Ironic, I just put this Maroon 5 song on my blog today, nice taste in music ;)
Post a Comment